A Cinematography Expert
With our innovative R&D and excellent manufacturing process, SIRUI delivers a high value anamorphic lens for users looking for that cinematic look made popular in the movies
Cinematic Widescreen Effects
Cinematize your shots with just one press! The SIRUI 50mm F1.8 anamorphic lens produces a cinematic 2.4:1 video with a 33% increase of the horizontal field of view.
Optimum Imaging and Visualization
The robust and lightweight anamorphic lens perfectly control optical distortion and focal range to generate superior cinematic imaging.
Sci-Fi Light & Flares Plus Oval Bokeh Effect
The F1.8 lens with Nano coatings smoothly delivers the Sci-Fi horizontal brushed and backlighting effects and will optimize the depth of view and oval bokeh effect with the aperture ring.
SIRUI Anamorphic Lens – Key Specs:
- Lens structure: 11 elements in 8 groups
- Aperture blades: 10
- Aperture: f/1.8-f/16
- Sensor coverage: up to APS-C
- Shooting distance: 0.85m to infinity
- Focus method: manual focus only
- Maximum magnification: 1:15.38(V), 1:20.17(H)
- Filter spec: M67 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of the focus ring: 143.6°
- Max. diameter: 68.2mm (2.69?)
- Diameter of the focus ring: 61.7mm (2.43?)
- Total length (without lens caps): approx. 106.6mm (4.2?)
- Weight: approx. 553-562g (1.22-1.24 lbs)
- Lens mount: Sony E-mount, FUJIFILM X-mount, M4/3 mount