Designed for domestic use in the likes of washrooms and kitchens, this Hydroalcoholic Sanitiser Gel provides fast and effective waterless hand cleansing when a sink is not readily available. Supplied in a 500ml squeeze top bottle, it is also practical for storing on desks in offices for regular personal use to help fight germs and prevent the spread of viruses.
Hygiene experts, agree that to kill most viruses, a hand sanitiser requires at least 60%+ alcohol content. This natural scented sanitiser has an alcohol content of 70% and protects and moisturises the skin, whilst providing a zesty sensation of freshness and cleanliness.
- Natural scented hydroalcoholic hand sanitiser gel
- Supplied in a 500ml squeeze top bottle
- 70% alcohol content
- Ideal for domestic and personal use
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Excellent preventive measure against the spread of seasonal flu, colds, and other viral diseases and bacterial infections
- Faster method than washing hands with soap and water
- Ideal for storing on desks and on the road
- No water or towels required as the sanitiser rubs in dry
- Easy to apply
- Protects and moisturises the skin
- Gives hands a zesty cleanse, leaving them feeling clean and refreshed
- Manufactured in Spain
This easy-to-apply product is manufactured in Spain by Laiseven and proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria. Laiseven is committed to the environment and quality (ISO 9001:2008) and hold a Certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for Cosmetic Products issued by the Spanish Medicines and Medical Devices Agency (AEMPS).
Alcohol Denat, Aqua (Water), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
How To Apply
Apply enough product to your hands and rub for at least 30 seconds until completely absorbed – it does not require the use of water. Allow the gel to dry on its own. Apply to healthy skin.