Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 X – featuring angle of view equal to approx. 85mm in full frame (standard angle) is designed as a highly popular optical gear for amateur or even semi – professional photographers to capture portraits, street portraits, street snaps and landscapes in still or video mode.
The atx-m 56mm F1.4 X will add to atx-m 23mm and atx-m 33mm lenses to complete the trio line that covers major focal lengths – wide, standard and semi-tele to meet 3 important genres in photography – landscape, street snap and portrait.
- Extremely compact and lightweight – perfect combination with Fujifilm X mount APS-C mirrorless cameras.
- F1.4 aperture for creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh and great light intake as a huge advantage in low light shooting.
- Fast, but silent AF realized by ST-M focus motor
- Fully communicable with the camera body to support 5- Axis In-Body Image Stabilization.
- Color balance tuning to fit Film Simulation modes of Fujifilm camera
- Click-less aperture ring to smoothly control aperture manually in video mode